Subject: RE: [Leica] Pleas
From: Jem Kime <jem.kime@cwcom.net>
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2000 17:36:46 -0000

Mike,
I'm sure you've discussed Canon v. Nikon and US politics 500 times already. I've read that story about Midland nearly as many times.
You can't legislate for the turns of conversation. If someone hasn't heard it before it's fresh, like that joke was to me.
Most pleas for taking politics out of conversations also ask for sex and religion to be excused too.

Jem