Subject: [Leica] Incident
From: "Rod Fleming" <rodfleming@sol.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 24 Dec 1999 09:28:29 -0000

John Collier wrote

>So na na na na. My Dad can cream your dad any day!<

Mmm. And when did I mention you? Are you not the one who delivered a snide
riposte to Eric regarding buying him an incident meter? So now you start on
me- what, have you got a thing about being childish when someone disagrees
with you?

There is right and there is wrong, John, and if you don't wish to learn,
that's your choice.

However I do wish you'd leave my father out of this. He has been dead these
last 28 years.

But then I'm quite sure I can deal with both you and your father just on my
lonesome.

Rod