Subject: Re: [Leica] Nikon LS-2000 sample
From: "Francesco Sanfilippo" <fls@san.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 1999 13:38:51 -0800

I agree.....shame on Gary for being so closed-minded and overly critical.
BTW, Pascal DID mention that the image you were about to view was on
his "glamour and nude" page, so if you did not want to see it, you were not
forced to view it.

Francesco Sanfilippo,
systemadmin@onebox.com
Internet Developer &