Subject: Re: Re: [Leica] Nikon LS-2000 sample
From: Mmermag@aol.com
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 1999 16:47:29 EST

In a message dated 12/10/99, 4:40:25 PM, leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
writes:
<<My point was not that the image was pornography.  I do not think it is.
My point is that that image is not NECESSARY to show the abilities or
lack of with his 2000.  Uncalled for and unnecessary.  Maybe sleazy
would be a better word.

Gary>>

Funny.. I didn't have the patience to wait for the whole download, so I saw
the top half of the scan and was not impressed with quality... my Olympus
Stylus Epic with 800asa and scanned from a print at 300dpi  would have made
an equal pic.

Mike