Subject: Re: [Leica] Is Prove It! worth it?
From: Nathan Wajsman <nathan.wajsman@euronet.be>
Date: Sat, 13 Nov 1999 01:08:03 +0100

Thanks to Chandos's and Tina's help I have now successfully printed two of
my recent Leica images (one B&W and one color) at 12x16 in. on my new Epson
1200. My conclusions are:

1) This is great!
2) The Epson 1200 is really quite different from the earlier generations in
the way it handles color etc.
3) A Leica image enlarged beyond A4 is something special.
4) The LUG is still the best place to find friendly and helpful people.

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman wrote:

> Tina, Chandos et al,
>
> I have just been over to Inkjetmall.com and actually coughed up $50 for
> the Epson 1200/Photo Paper profile. In doing this, I noticed references
> to monitor calibration software, Prove It! Does any of you have it, is
> it worth the price?
>
> TIA.
>
> Nathan
>
> --