Subject: Re: [Leica] Is Prove It! worth it?
From: Nathan Wajsman <nathan.wajsman@euronet.be>
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 1999 18:50:54 +0100

Hi Tina,

Thanks for the info. I did buy the relevant profile last night and have
installed it--it has helped, but the results are still not as good as they
should be. Based on info from Chandos, I need to change the color space of my
scanner and also pay more attention to monitor calibration.

So far the paper I have been using is the Epson Photo Paper. But I have some of
the new interesting papers from MIS Supply and will try them once I have the
process set up properly.

Nathan

Tina Manley wrote:

> Nathan -
>
> I don't have it but I have read good things about it on the Epson list.   I
> just followed the directions on Inkjetmall for calibrating my monitor.  It
> takes a little getting used to the much lower color temperature at first,
> but now it looks normal to me and matches my prints.  I hope you like your
> profile.  The free ones have really helped my prints.  What paper are you
> using?
>
> Tina
>
> Tina Manley, ASMP
> http://www.tinamanley.com