Subject: Re: [Leica] NYC with Leica m6?
From: ottmar-x@t-online.de (Keith Bingman)
Date: Tue, 02 Nov 1999 20:17:20 +0100

Jerry S. Justianto wrote:

> I will be in NYC this November for a business trip. Is it save to
> travel with my Leica M6 and 75 Summilux, or should I just bring my
> Nikon 35Ti? Please I need some advice, such as how to travel with my
> Leica and feel save.  Regards,Jerry S.
> JustiantoHttp://www.asiagateway.com

Hi,

I just got back from NYC last month with my 75mm Summilux, M6 and a few
other lenses. As usual, no one noticed it. I took a few shots in the
Subways and pretty much wherever. The only time anyone noticed was in
Soho, when someone with an M6 and ASPH Summilux 35 looked up when I said
"nice camera".

It shouldn't be a problem if you use your head.

Keith Bingman
Riedheim, Germany