Subject: [Leica] Question on M6 Finish
From: kec <kec@prodigy.net>
Date: Mon, 03 Jan 2000 16:21:35 -0500

I am about to purchase an M6, and would appreciate opinions on the
durability of the black vs. chrome finish on this camera. Aesthetically,
I am more attracted to the black finish, but am wondering if it holds up
as well as the chrome, when used with great care ( I am very particular
regarding the care and use of my equipment - it would not be handled
roughly). Thank you for your input.
Kirt E. Carter