Subject: Re: [Leica] Enlarger aligning
From: Disfromage@aol.com
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 1999 13:04:26 EDT

<<(the Versalab
PARALLEL) http://www.versalab.com/server/photo/photo1.htm . This is the
slickest, easiest, coolest piece of equipment in the universe. It is so
simple and easy to use... >>

I agree.  I used it to align my supposedly factory aligned, can't go out of
alignment Saunders LPL 4500.  The whole process took about 20 minutes-it
couldn't have been easier.  The hardest part was figuring out how to adjust
an enlarger that does not have much in the way of adjustments.

Richard Wasserman