Subject: Re: [Leica] Dennis and Elliot:
From: "Robert G. Stevens" <robsteve@hfx.andara.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 1999 14:39:41 -0300

Bill:

Call Kindermann at 905 940-9262.  They are Leica's only other authorized
service facility in the world for screw mounts, other than Leica itself in
Germany.  They will most likely be able to get the parts for you and even
install them if needed.  The price of new parts may not be as bad as you
think.  Somtimes I think people pay more than they should for used parts,
when perfect new parts are still available from Leica.  a good example is
the price of some of the used lens hoods, which seem to be more expensive
than just ordering in a new one.

As for Ebay, the people on the list must have misunderstood you, as the
camera you got was a described and came with a 35mm Summaron, for just over
$300.  You in turn left positve feedback for the seller.  This was a great
deal if the camera works and the lens is decent.

Regards,

Robert