Subject: RE: [Leica] using my M6HM
From: "Francesco Sanfilippo" <fls@san.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 1999 08:33:37 -0700

I love my 35/2 ASPH and I would rather learn how to use it
effectively than trade it in for a 50/2.  I guess I just need
to bring my camera downtown with me to work each day
and walk around with it on the street during my lunch hour.
That will give me the practice I need to get back in the
groove of working with my M6, don't you think?  Downtown
San Diego is a great place to street shoot....tons of people,
buildings, and things going on all the time.

Francesco Sanfilippo
francesco@incsystems.com
Webmaster & Network Administrator,
InContact Systems, MentorU.Com