Subject: RE: [Leica] Fluff and garbage at the edges
From: "Francesco Sanfilippo" <fls@san.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 1999 08:39:03 -0700

No need to apologize, thanks a lot for the advice.
I did not know about the distance formula you
mentioned....I'll have to try that out.

I guess the best method is just to get as tight as
possible, without ruining the element of the background,
and to do a complete sweep of the frame before
shooting.  Maybe even shoot a couple of frames quickly
to make sure you get the shot, then if the subject has
not moved, you now have time to move in and examine the
frame more without worrying about missing the shot.

Francesco Sanfilippo
francesco@incsystems.com
Webmaster & Network Administrator,
InContact Systems, MentorU.Com