Subject: Re: [Leica] using my M6HM
From: Mike Quinn <mlquinn@san.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 1999 13:46:03 -0700

Yes. But before or after work might be better (if there's any light then).
The harsh light and lack of shadows and at mid-day can be very difficult to
appreciate or control.
Perhaps you can develop a brand new school of mid-day photo realism. :-)
Just remember to try other times of day if you get depressed about your
results.