Subject: Re: [Leica] noct performance
From: "A.H.SCHMIDT" <horsts@primus.com.au>
Date: Sun, 10 Oct 1999 02:08:18 +1000

- --------------633F479F451181597FB37508

Next month, November I'll go for 2 weeks to Germany. In November, the day starts
to finish at 3 pm, by 5 pm it will be dark. November has this fabulous foggy and
wet shiny days. The street lights will reflect on the streets. The lights in the
shop windows will already be on by 4pm. The trees will barley be visible in the
fog. There will be the hot chestnut seller on the street corner with a steamy
breath. There will be trains emerging with the lights already on in the early
evening  Maybe, I hope, it will rain a lot.

I'll take my M3 (with rewind crank). Plenty of duty free Film and....my Noctilux.

That, I hope, is one of the reasons, the Noctilux is made.

It will be great wide open and it will still be great stopped down. After all,
its a Leica lens.

Regards, Horst Schmidt

- --------------633F479F451181597FB37508

<HTML>

<P>Next month, November I'll go for 2 weeks to Germany. In November, the
day starts to finish at 3 pm, by 5 pm it will be dark. November has this
fabulous foggy and wet shiny days. The street lights will reflect on the
streets. The lights in the shop windows will already be on by 4pm. The
trees will barley be visible in the fog. There will be the hot chestnut
seller on the street corner with a steamy breath. There will be trains
emerging with the lights already on in the early evening&nbsp; Maybe, I
hope, it will rain a lot.

<P>I'll take my M3 (with rewind crank). Plenty of duty free Film and....my
Noctilux.

<P><B>That, I hope, is one of the reasons, the Noctilux is made.</B>

<P>It will be great wide open and it will still be great stopped down.
After all, its a Leica lens.

<P>Regards, Horst Schmidt
<BR>&nbsp;
<BR>&nbsp;</HTML>