Subject: Re: [Leica] noct performance
From: "A.H.SCHMIDT" <horsts@primus.com.au>
Date: Sun, 10 Oct 1999 11:08:30 +1000

Ted Grant wrote:

Snip:

> This is the time one needs 2 bodies and two Noctiluxes....one colour, one B&W!
> Then you wouldn't have to screw around changing lens body to body and could
> be winging it like crazy shooting both as fast as the scenes came before
> you.

Ted,  good suggestion, but I am just a little bit short of the readies. The bodies
are no problem. Therefore, I will definitely take up your suggestion, and use one
body with B&W and the other one with colour. I'll just have to change lenses.
That's why I prefer the bayonet over the screw mounting.Lucky, the M bodies are
very flat without a lens. This makes it relatively easy to carry.

Regards, Horst Schmidt