From: Mark Rabiner <mrabiner@concentric.net>
Date: Wed, 06 Oct 1999 12:58:05 -0700

Ted Grant wrote:

> >Alexander wrote:
> >
> >>Hello LUG.
> >>I have communicated with Brian.
> >>We have the green light for the creation of the new LeicaSLR list.
>
> Folks,
>
> I can't understand why some want to separate R/SLR owners from M, simply
> because the cameras and lenses are Leica! Period.  Yes I know, that
> generally when referring to "Leica" it is an automatic assumption we are
> talking M camera.
><Snip>

Agree with Ted's post 100% but to say this is an M/R issue is disingenuous to
the max on the part of Alexander at this point a he first admitted it was "also"
a personality issue. And we should not fall for it.
I would suggest it is mainly a personality issue and such rude panderings on our
list is not to mince words- subversive.
People will ever find new ways to be negative energy pains in the ass.
Mark Rabiner