From: Alexander <mediadyne@hol.gr>
Date: Wed, 06 Oct 1999 18:46:09 +0300

Hello LUGgers.
The new list is ready and configured.
However, some very important issues were raised today.
Perhaps the beauty of the LUG is in its diversification. So, If others
don't mind, I will not go ahead with the new list. I don't mind reading
about RF Leicas (although i will probably never get one). My interest
here is in Leica SLR's.
Whatever your thoughts are, it's probably better you contact me
privately so we don't clutter the list with this discussion.
I'll try to contact Brian later on today and further discuss the issue.

P.S. Glad to see the list is back to its superb persona!
P.S.S. If anyone is using Netscape, please do a spell checking on the
above message.
Netscape's choices for LUGgers and Leicas is exceptionally funny ;-)

- --
Warm Regards,
Alexander