Subject: Re: [Leica] "Isn't that lens on the GR1 just GREAT?"
From: Godfrey DiGiorgi <ramarren@bayarea.net>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 1999 22:03:41 -0700

I dunno, Paul. I have had no problems with flare, the finder on mine is
pretty nice (not as nice as a Rollei 35 or Leica CL but not bad at all),
and it returns some darn nice pictures, see
  <http://www.bayarea.net/~ramarren/photostuff/GR1pix/clouds.html>

It doesn't replace a Leica M or CL, but then it's a lot easier to carry
in a shirt pocket than either (or a T4 Super) and a lot easier on the
bank account. If you never use it anymore, you should sell it. There is
quite a market for Ricoh GR1s in mint condition since Ricoh pulled out of
the US market.

Godfrey
 cameras don't have pretensions, people do