Subject: Re: [Leica] M3 + 21mm close focus question?
From: Nathan Wajsman <nathan.wajsman@euronet.be>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 1999 22:54:55 +0100

Tim,

The M3 will only focus down to 1 meter or thereabouts. With some lenses you
can focus closer, but the body (i.e. the rangefinder) will not assist you in
any way. In other words, you can focus on an object 0.7m away by setting the
lens to that distance, but you will have to verify focus in some way other
than by looking through the viewfinder.

Nathan

Tim Atherton wrote:

> This question was posted on another list - any answers?
>
> I will pass on answers, or you can e mail Dave direct at:
> davekaren@WEBTV.NET
>
> Tim A

- --
Nathan Wajsman