Subject: RE: [Leica] RE: re: Leica M - small and compact?? thoughts (long)
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 1999 14:46:20 -0000

On 15 Sep 99, B. D. Colen wrote, at least in part:

> Nowadays, I'm seeing things from a new perspective: "Pick the cameras that
> do what you want with the most ease."

Literally, a new perspective, eh?

Give us a little rundown on how you are progressing, physically.
Are you jogging, yet?  8^)
- ----

Well, first off, I obviously have to figure out how to properly refer to
other peoples' posts and not have the next reader think that I wrote what
they wrote...I was quoting "Bernard's" epiphany and commenting that I
thought that was always the point when it comes to choosing one's photo
equipment..

I'm progressing slowly but steadily, thanks....I have made the "profound"
discovery that at age 53 one does not heal with nearly the speed or
proficiency with which one healed at 25 or even 45....But I'm up and around,
back "at work.." which means typing in my home office...and madly printing
with my new Epson 750...

Meanwhile my prospective lawyer has an engineer doing a survey of what's
left of my car to determine precisely why the driver's seat collapsed, and
what the manufacturer's role in that even might have been...

Thanks for asking....

- --
Roger
mailto:roger@beamon.org

     Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased
     at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God!
     I know not what course others may take; but as for me,
     give me liberty or give me death!
               -- Patrick Henry