Subject: [Leica] RE: re: Leica M - small and compact?? thoughts (long)
From: "Roger Beamon" <roger@beamon.org>
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 1999 10:06:07 -0700

On 15 Sep 99, B. D. Colen wrote, at least in part:

> Nowadays, I'm seeing things from a new perspective: "Pick the cameras that
> do what you want with the most ease."

Literally, a new perspective, eh?

Give us a little rundown on how you are progressing, physically.
Are you jogging, yet?  8^)

- --
Roger
mailto:roger@beamon.org

     Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased
     at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God!
     I know not what course others may take; but as for me,
     give me liberty or give me death!
               -- Patrick Henry