Subject: Re: [Leica] Minilux quality & value?
From: Mikiro <arbos@silva.net>
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 1999 15:14:05 +0200

Nathan, I agree with you.  Let me add one more thing.  The viewfinder is too
small.  Other cheaper P&S cameras have much better ones, even with bright
frames.  I bought one for my wife, but she uses a Fuji Tiara (28/3.5).  She
says Minilux is too big to put in her handbag.  On the other hand, the lens
(40/2.4), as you say, is superb and relatively fast.  Also, this is the only
modern P&S that has a 40mm lens.  My wife says a 28mm is too wide and
difficult to handle.

Mikiro
Strasbourg, Europe