Subject: Re: [Leica] Minilux quality & value?
From: Bud Cook <budcook@ibm.net>
Date: Tue, 07 Sep 1999 08:33:11 -0500

After a year of use, I still don't find the Minilux Mode switch to be a
problem.  I think the T2 is ergonomically better but overall I like the
Minilux the best of the top three P&S cameras.  I'm not interested in
*best buys* because they are usually poor investments.

I don't think a 28mm lens is very useful as a general purpose focal
length unless you have some way to crop the results.  This is seldom the
case for P&S users.

It's my opinion that a couple of idiosyncrasies can't take away from a
great little camera.   Yes, it is heavy but so are the T2 and 35Ti and I
would expect them to be.

Bud