Subject: Re: [Leica] fb vs rc
From: Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net>
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 1999 12:03:35 -0400

I use straight Ilford MGIV RC papers without a quibble.  I've been using
Ilford RC for decades and had never thought of RC paper as "plasticky".
Interesting thought, and a designation which may be accurate for Kodak,
Fuji, Oriental Seagull, &c, but which certainly is NOT proper for Ilford!

I have a few bare sheets left of ORWO fibre paper and will be sad, indeed,
when it is gone, as it is the last of the environmentally unsound paper
which is now illegal as hell to produce.  Wonderful stuff!

In general, for printing, I use:

Ilford MGIV RC paper
Ilford Gallerie FB paper

Agfa RA4 paper