Subject: Re: [Leica] NEW Leica screw,,Really?
From: "Robert G. Stevens" <robsteve@hfx.andara.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 1999 15:58:37 -0300

Marc:

Since Leica is most likely using modern machinery, these mounts would
probably be cut on a computer controlled lathe, which would have no problem
cutting the threads.  If the Japanese are doing it now for the
Voightlander, I imagine Leica can figure it out.  You may just have to
introduce a new edition of your Screw mount book to cover all these new
lenses ;-)

Regards,

Robert