Subject: Re: [Leica] Print Development Time
From: "Robert G. Stevens" <robsteve@hfx.andara.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 1999 17:16:29 -0300

Mark:

What Ansel said was to keep consistent developing between prints, you time
how long it take for the image to first appear.  As this time gets longer,
you increase the developing time by the same factor.  For example if you
were to do twenty prints, the first few may have the image first appear at
ten seconds and you develop for two minutes in total.  When the image takes
twenty seconds to appear, you develop for two minutes and ten seconds.
This way a batch of identical prints will appear identical as the devoper
begins to exhaust itself.

Regards,

Robert