Subject: [Leica] R8 sync plug
From: Dave Yoder <leica@home.com>
Date: Tue, 03 Aug 1999 22:58:15 -0700

I got a call from Leica today saying they couldn't  duplicate the failure of
the sync plug on my R8. I'd tried it with three different cords and two
different Norman packs. The fellow said it might be because the packs were
using a trigger voltage that was too high or something like that.

Anyone else have similar problems? Seems kinda strange that all the other
cameras will work on those packs, and that the first time right out of the box
the camera's sync worked but then didn't a couple weeks later. Odd.

Dave Yoder