Subject: RE: [Leica] R8 sync plug
From: "Shih, Chiente" <chiente.shih@unisys.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 1999 10:27:45 -0500

I have the same problem with my R8. When I connect the sync cord, the light
head won't work and it will fire irregularly if the sync cord "contact" the
R8. I will have it examed by Leica people this weekend to find out what it
is. BTW, I use speedoron pack. After all, since my pack has a slave built
in, I can use a smaller output flash onto my R8 to work with the light
heads.

Eddie