Subject: Re: [Leica] X-ray Film Question
From: Dave Yoder <leica@home.com>
Date: Wed, 04 Aug 1999 08:54:54 -0700

I believe (here in the States) an FAA regulation requires security at the X-Ray
machines to hand-check items upon request (there's something on the ASMP
website about it). I've also heard it's at the big, older airports that your'e
often more likely to run into older, fogging-prone X-ray machines.

Dave Yoder