Subject: Re: [Leica] Need help on screw mount Leica ^_^
From: "Ben Ho ^_^" <longjohn@netvigator.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 1999 23:53:07 +0800

Hello Noel,

Thanks a lot for the info.  Noted mine is a IIIf.  Indeed I was very
surprised to know it was made 46 years ago and is still working.  Simply
amazing.

Thanks again for the help.

^_^

寄件者: Noel H. Charchuk <nhcharch@calcna.ab.ca>
收件者: Leica User Group <leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us>
日期: 1999年7月26日 PM 09:02
主旨: Re: [Leica] Need help on screw mount Leica ^_^