Subject: Re: [Leica] Need help on screw mount Leica ^_^
From: "Ben Ho ^_^" <longjohn@netvigator.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 1999 23:56:29 +0800

Hello Paul,

Thanks a lot for the site recommendation.  Learnt a lot from them.  Getting
more and more interested in aged Leica.  Hope I will bumb into another good
deal soon.

BTW, now my dream camera is a IIIg.  Hope I can find one in the next
lawn/garage sale.  ^_^

Regards,
Day-dreamer ^_^

寄件者: Coresect <coresect@tin.it>
收件者: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
<leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us>
日期: 1999年7月27日 AM 04:19
主旨: Re: [Leica] Need help on screw mount Leica ^_^