Subject: Re: [Leica] Need help on screw mount Leica ^_^
From: Nathan Wajsman <nathan.wajsman@euronet.be>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 1999 23:12:04 +0200

Paul,

You just provided the answer to your question in the P.S. yourself...a
comprehensive table of serial numbers is on the Camera Quest site, the first URL
you listed. As for specs of various camera, this site is a good place to start.
For current cameras and lenses, Leica's own web site is a good source:
http://www.leica-camera.com.

Nathan

Coresect wrote:

> Hi Ben, I was lucky, someone gave me my Leica screwthread camera.Several very
> helpful people on this list pointed me to the following web sites:
>  http://www.cameraquest.com
> http://www.imx.nl/photosite/leica/history/hist01.html
> http://www.cameraguild.co.jp/screwdriver/leicabodies.html
> you should be able to find your camera there as well as some handy links.
>
> Paul.
> P.S.
> Anyone know if someone has put a table with serial numbers and camera
> specifications on the net? Can't find one and I'd rather not buy an expensive
> book (actually, I couldn't afford to).
> Paul

- --
Nathan Wajsman