Subject: [Leica] Need help on screw mount Leica ^_^
From: "Ben Ho ^_^" <longjohn@netvigator.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 1999 19:08:15 +0800

Hello fellow LUGgers,

I could not resist the temptation and finally bought myself a screw mount
Leica.  Truthfully, I have no idea what model I got.  All I know is that its
serial number is 626157 with a collaspible "Leitz Elmar f=5cm 1:3,5" len.
Have the following questions in mind -

a) What model number is it?

b) How old it is?

c) The shutter speed dial is mis-aligned (eg, the pointer looks as if it is
pointing to 1/200 when it is in fact 1/100).  See that there are 3 screws at
the side of the shuttle dial, can I unscrew them to correct the alignment?
(Better ask first before I do anything stupid.  :) )

c) Can anyone tell me a bit of history on this camera model?

Need some guidance as I am completely clueless.  Thanks for your help.

Meantime, I am trying out a roll of film.  Can't wait to see the picture.
:)

Best regards
Ben ^_^