Subject: RE: [Leica] R8 = R.I.P ?
From: "Ben Ho ^_^" <longjohn@netvigator.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 1999 10:04:50 +0800

Hi Chris,

To complicate things a bit.  My R8 once suddenly got electronically
hyper-active.  It shot the whole roll of film automatically and unstop.
Talking about auto-everything camera, mine must be the ultimate one.

Just got it back from Leica, 2nd time in less than a year.  Let's see what
new trick can my camera do this time! ;-)

Regards,
Ben ^_^