Subject: Re: [Leica] LTM Canon 35/1.8
From: "David Medley" <dmedley@whidbey.net>
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 1999 15:13:11 -0700

Gary,

For years it was the only 35 I had for my M-4. I just sold it last year
after a long relationship. It is a very nice lens, the price is normally
right and in my opinion you could do far worse with some of the other glass
that is out there. There are some who will say the f2.0 is a better lens but
I have no first hand experience with it.

BTW The new owner is very happy with the one that I sold her.

Cheers,
David Medley
Whidbey Is.   WA
USA