Subject: Re: [Leica] LTM Canon 35/1.8
From: Chandos Michael Brown <cmbrow@mail.wm.edu>
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 1999 20:09:53 -0400

I've used one for nearly 20 years and have gotten some extraordinarily nice
images with it.  There're several examples on my website.  It takes a metal
hood that appears hard to find.  I use the series vi hood intended for the
35/3.5 (more widely available), slightly trimmed with a hacksaw to avoid
vignetting.

I haven't used it much since I acquired a 35/1.4 pre-asph, but I wouldn't
think of parting with it.

CHandos

At 09:38 AM 7/28/1999 +1200, you wrote:
>Hi all,
>
>Can anyone provide me with their experiences of the Canon 35/1.8 in LTM?
>
>Thanks,
>Gary
>
>"The difficulty now is that unexceptional adults believe the loss of youthful
>dreaming is itself "growing up," as though adulthood were the passive
>conclusion to a doomed activity and hope during adolescence."
>
>                 'The Uses of Disorder: Personal Identity and City Life'
>                                             -- Richard Sennett
>OO
>[_]<|
>  /|\
>Gary Elshaw
>Post-Grad Film Student
>Victoria University
>New Zealand
>http://members.tripod.com/~elshaw/index.html

Chandos Michael Brown
Assoc. Prof., History and American Studies
College of William and Mary

http://www.wm.edu/CAS/ASP/faculty/brown