Subject: [Leica] This list is a kick
From: "David Medley" <dmedley@whidbey.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 1999 15:58:44 -0700

in the pants!

On occasion I check into a couple of other lists which have a moderated
population. Every once in awhile one of the moderators will stick his or her
head out of the sand or come up through the drain pipe and admonish everyone
that they are now off topic. Further, if they do not quit immediately, there
will by terrible consequences to pay and even after death their offspring
will be liable for damages.

Now the LUG on the other hand only asks that we are still breathing...well
hell, we don't even ask THAT of everyone, do we Doctor?

Do I read everything......no!

Do I want to read everything....you must be kidding!

Do I want to change anything....absolutely not!

I suppose the world really does need a little moderating at times. However,
if everyone used Leica M's and had interests and talents as far reaching as
this little band of eccentrics ... well dammit, it just wouldn't be fun
anymore.

This list takes entirely too much time, on some occasions it is a big waste
time, and according to my wife, pretty soon I will be old and out of time. I
just want to know what the topic is going to be for next week.

I need to do some research.

Cheers,
David Medley
Whidbey Is.   WA