Subject: RE: R: [Leica] R lens questions
From: "Andrew S Jordan" <andrewsjordan@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 1999 20:03:59 -0400

> the Duomo in Firenze without converging lines?
>
> Nathan
>

> > PC Super Angulon's colors are closer to Other R lenses.
> > Giancarlo
>
> --
Nathan: The color difference is insignificant. I traded my PC-Curtagon for
the PC-SA. In terms of coverage you should go for the SA. The SA is also
heavier but made beautifully, vey sharp,  and if you avoid uv filters( as
recommended by Jim B) it is free of flare. Furthermore, unshifted it also
serves as a standard 28mm lens. Note that stopdown metering applies which is
no problem with the SL2.

Good Luck and regards, Andrew Jordan