Subject: RE: [Leica] M5 in hand-held shooting
From: "Andrew S Jordan" <andrewsjordan@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 1999 23:31:43 -0400

Mikiro, Robert and others with M5:

I think the M5 is overall the best of the M-series. The framelines,
brightness, ease of focusing, and stability beat the M6. I agree with Mikiro
that it is more stable handheld at lower shutter speeds than the M6. Some
repair people consider it much better made than the M6. But because of the
28mm frame and the rapid light metering., I would not be without my M6
either.

regards, Andrew Jordan