Subject: [Leica] Peru & Lori Berenson
From: quem <annecy@hsnp.com>
Date: Tue, 06 Jul 1999 16:13:13 -0500

I would like to call list members' attention to the plight of a young woman
now in her early 20's who has been unjustly imprisoned for over three years
in Peru.  As this forum is not the place to discuss the details, I urge
interested members to visit the following website:

http://freelori.org

Since this list is composed of many well-connected men/women experienced in
dealing with the news media, perhaps there may be a few who could offer
suggestions to help this young woman.

quem