Subject: [Leica] Marc James Small book!
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@islandnet.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 1999 15:01:34 -0700

Folks I'm sure you have read this from me before:

"To practice the Art of Photography without books.  Is akin to sailing the
oceans without charts!"

Some LUGGERS already have Marc James Small's book:

   "Non-Leitz LEICA Thread-Mount Lenses."

And will, I'm sure, agree with me it's a most interesting read for any
Leica owner regardless of camera model used.  After 40 years of using
various Leica models I thought I knew everything there was to know about
lenses for a Leica.

Have I been in the dark for forty  years!

Marc's book is one of the most Leica lens enlightments I've had the good
fortune to read. Absolutely fascinating!

If you don't have a copy, may I suggest, if you truly are a Leica fan,
order one from Marc. You wont go wrong nor be sorry as it's well
illustrated with photos of very unique lenses with descriptions of "lens
intrigue" along the lines of a Tom Clancy novel!

Marc's e-mail......   msmall@roanoke.infi.net

Books help us to be better photgraphers, this one one will help you have a
better understanding of many Leica lenses for those camera's we carry.

ted