Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Senseless design
From: InfinityDT@aol.com
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 1999 18:09:59 EDT

In a message dated 6/24/99 5:57:20 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
mrabiner@concentric.net writes:

<< I will now admit to be a fan of using a self time on my FE2 because it
 slaps the mirror up at the very beginning and results in a better
 picture than the cable release. I'm sure once or twice I've left the
 cable release at home and the self timer saved my but. I'm not at all a
 fan of touching the camera during release on a tripod but that's my
 style of shooting.
 Mark Rabiner >>

And I will now admit to being a fan of myself and enjoy using a selftimer to
take great pictures of me.

DT