Subject: Re: [Leica]M6 vs F100
From: InfinityDT@aol.com
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 1999 13:06:35 EDT

In a message dated 6/21/99 11:12:28 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
dwpost@email.msn.com writes:

<< I just finished shooting my niece's wedding. She prevailed upon me to do
 hers, after a hiatus of about 17 years, and my old eyes were straining to
 focus the Hassy in the low light!  >>

Do you have an Acute-Matte screen in the Hassy?  If not, you'd be amazed at
the difference.  I like them better than the Beattie screens.  I even
installed one in an old 500C (had to remove the screen from the frame).

DT