Subject: Re: [Leica]M6 vs F100
From: "Dan Post" <dwpost@email.msn.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 1999 13:17:34 -0400

DT-
Alas, no. My friend Bob Bedwell insisted I take his Hassy kit to do the
wedding- He is generous to a fault ( and of course I didn't want to hurt his
feeling!!!). Being borrowed, I resisted the urge to 'tinker' with it!
Yes, I have heard of them, and I had thought it was on the Rollei list where
I first heard them mentioned-. If it comes with a split image circle, so
much the better, sounds like a good solid item for the 'visually impaired'
like myself!! I'll see if my dealer has one to try- but honestly, I felt
that anything short of a light amplification device was not going to be
enough!!!  :o}~
Dan ( Through a glass, darkly!)