Subject: Re: [Leica] horse-manure
From: Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net>
Date: Sat, 19 Jun 1999 18:59:42 -0400

At 12:28 AM 6/20/99 +0200, Pascal wrote:
>I don't think I care for this kind of inappropriate, insulting and
>inexcusable language which reveals more of the abilities of the writer
>than of the subject he is writing about. Your language is a disgrace to
>decency

Pascal

I would not expect you to appreciate being called up for the fool you have
proven to be.  You have hammered us for some days now on some silly quest
about the price of slide trays in the US.  We have all told you that we buy
them used, that they are readily available, and that the price is $5 or
less per tray.

You THEN deny that we have discused this and insist that Americans are
being ripped off.

You may be right, as we have Babbling Bill, the Moron's Friend, as our
President (though, thank God!, we are spared the idiot currently serving as
Prime Minister of France!)  But, we have answered your query, in detail and
fully.

Leave us alone on this, Pascal:  we are happy about the price we pay for
slide trays.  Growl a bit about something else.

Marc

msmall@roanoke.infi.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh bas fir gun ghras fir!