Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica slide trays (follow-up)
From: Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net>
Date: Sat, 19 Jun 1999 18:06:18 -0400

At 11:26 PM 6/19/99 +0200, The Anonymous Pascal wrote:
>Unfortunately, from the answers it became clear that it is extremely
>difficult, if not impossible, to find new Leica slide trays in the USA at
>prices comparable to German prices.
>
>Guess I am lucky I live in Belgium... Last week, I received a package of
>20 Leica LKM slide trays sent to me by a German dealer at excellent
>prices !

This is typical, Pascal, horse-manure.  What is shit are you talking about,
boy?  Can you read?  Are you language challenged?  Or are you just so
stupid that you set new standards in idiocy?

As a dozen posters have told you, we buy these puppies used over here,
since you Europeans were stupid enough to load the US with DIN trays 'way
back when.

Pray, do not fool with the good nature of Amer'can nationals.  Pay-Back is
hell!

Marc

msmall@roanoke.infi.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh bas fir gun ghras fir!