Subject: Re: [Leica] horse-manure
From: Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net>
Date: Sat, 19 Jun 1999 20:26:27 -0400

At 07:09 PM 6/19/99 -0500, the anonymous quem wrote:
>Are you drunk or did you forget to take your medication?  I don't recall
>your resorting to name calling of this nature before.  Sober up or do
>whatever elese is necessary to  chill out!

You are the one who is name-calling here, brother.  Pascal's commentary has
been negative, negative, negative, for some days now, and he's not read the
message traffic -- please, review the bidding before you post a message as
you did above.

Marc

msmall@roanoke.infi.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh bas fir gun ghras fir!