Subject: Re: [Leica] How to find Leica slide trays in the USA (follow-up)?
From: MSwiek@aol.com
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 1999 15:54:22 EDT

Pascal,

I shoot a lot of slide film and use Leica projectors.  I prefer the older
straight trays (non-LKM) and have good luck in finding them at yard sales and
flea markets, and occasionally in the used/junk bins at camera shops.  The
prices for the trays new in the US is high, but fortunately a great many
appear to have been sold in years past, and are now recycling themselves.  I
have found few dealers who actually stock the Leica trays in any quantity,
even if they stock Leica projectors.  The dealers usually offer GEPE or other
after-market brands.

Mike Swiek