Subject: [Leica] DONT FORGET THE OEL!
From: "KPETERS" <KPETERS@huntel.net>
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 1999 21:27:25 -0500

- ------=_NextPart_000_008A_01BEB451.32F01CA0

Also, don't forget the OEL! for that Karmann Ghia!  Notorious for =
starting to lose oil when you least expect it!!  If you break a =
windshield on those gravel roads, give a call... still got one in my =
attic, I think!!!  Kent

Also, you should check out "rocky mountain Motor works" in colorado, =
check the web for their town location, but they know GHIA and probably =
have a few really cool ones to drool over there!  cya!

- ------=_NextPart_000_008A_01BEB451.32F01CA0

<HTML>
<HEAD>

http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>Also, don't forget the OEL! for that Karmann =
Ghia!&nbsp;=20
Notorious for starting to lose oil when you least expect it!!&nbsp; If =
you break=20
a windshield on those gravel roads, give a call... still got one in my =
attic, I=20
think!!!&nbsp; Kent</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>Also, you should check out &quot;rocky mountain =
Motor=20
works&quot; in colorado, check the web for their town location, but they =
know=20
GHIA and probably have a few really cool ones to drool over there!&nbsp; =

cya!</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

- ------=_NextPart_000_008A_01BEB451.32F01CA0--