Subject: [Leica] leica, mont blanc and so on
From: "Carlos Blanco" <cblanco@fibertel.com.ar>
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 1999 02:50:15 -0300

    I was a bit bored yesterday night while reading the digest and I saw the
title about fountain pens. I don't know why but I couldn't resist the
temptation of reading it...while I was playing with my 146 M.Blanc between
my fingers. Then everything seemed to be clear for me. I can guess that we
are linked by more elements than we imagine. Perhaps this place should be
called something like Leica & Mont Blanc & Leatherman & Borges Literature
&..... users digest. But this is only a tiny suggestion.

    Mont Blancally

carlos
(also lover of aluminium Lamy, and old Pelikan fountain pens and the 66
porsche 911 (sadly not an owner))